Vibrasci™ 15mL & 50mL Conical Sterile Centrifuge Tubes are premium, high-quality, and environmentally friendly, offer the highest cleanliness with a recyclable plastic rack, and allow for increased traceability due to our enlarged writing area. Vibrasci Labware Products are made from high-purity resins and molded using our state-of-the-art processes. Plastic labware is a safer alternative to glass without sacrificing accuracy.
- The double-threaded design of the cap has strong sealing performance and can be operated with one hand.
- Good chemical resistance and temperature resistance, can withstand -80~121°C.
- Supports high temperature and high-pressure sterilization.
- Large blank writing area, and the side of the tube is marked with measurements to improve precision accuracy.
- The inner wall is smooth to ensure low sample residue. .
- The maximum centrifugal force is 1 8000g.
- No pyrogen, no endotoxin, no cytotoxicity
- Irradiation sterilization, SAL 10-6.
- Widely used in tissue culture, molecular biology, genetics, drug development, and other fields, for the collection, packaging, and centrifugation of various biological samples such as bacteria, cells, proteins, nucleic acids, etc., to meet various biological analyses and requirements.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.